The master’s in Behavioral Analysis Practice from Florida Institute of Technology combines academic instruction with applied situations. This ABA master’s online meets coursework requirements for licensure as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in many states.
The program introduces students to concepts and principles of Behavior Analysis. Mentored real-world experiences allow students to practice practical applications in various settings. Students can choose to complete either a final program exam or a capstone project to demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and skills gained in this degree program.
Some of the course topics include:
- Measurement and experimental design in behavior analysis
- Behavior change procedures for skill acquisition and performance improvement
- Supervision and management fundamentals
- Ethics for behavior analysts
- Conceptual analysis of behavior for ABA practitioners
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent