Fitchburg State University offers the online BSBA with a concentration in Management. This degree equips students with a knowledge of business theories, policies, and procedures and prepares the to take a responsible position within the world of business. The program refines a student’s commitment to personal values and moral excellence as well as professional competence.
- Social and Political Environment of Business
- Business Fluctuations and Forecasting
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- International Business Management
- Human Resources Management
- Production Management
- Official high school transcript with first-quarter grades.
- Official SAT and/or ACT score report.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education