Fayetteville State University offers a Birth through Kindergarten Non-teaching degree. The program prepares aspiring teachers to effectively work with and help young students within preschools, nurseries, households, and after-school programs. The online learning environment allows students flexibility and convenience to work within their own schedule.
- Bachelor completion requires a total of 121 credits, including transfer credits
- Must have completed core credits (38-40 credits) prior to enrollment
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Official high school transcript or official GED results (required for all students that have not earned at least the associate's degree)
- Be eligible to return to the institution last attended have a 2.0 GPA or higher based on all courses attempted at all institutions
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges