The online Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership in Higher Education Administration program helps students build their expertise as leaders and make differences in the field. Students gain knowledge of higher education’s history and major developments, a mastery of the knowledge and skills necessary for senior administrative and leadership roles in higher education, and demonstrate mastery of specializations within the professional and senior level administrative skills. Graduates are able to apply effective and thoughtful research skills, demonstrate critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage at the doctoral level in intellectual discourse within their area of interest, have a collaborative attitude and behavior, and gain a disposition that embraces diverse perspectives.
This program requires an apprenticeship.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary acedemic work
- Current resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendations
- An original 6-10 page (double-spaced, 12 pt. font) personal statement
- An official copy of scores from either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- A writing sample
- An admission interview
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education