The online MSN degree program offers opportunities for professional nurses to become nurse educators and to directly impact the current and predicted national nursing shortage. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to create nursing curricula, be leaders in health care instruction, analyze and apply nursing philosophy and methods, and promote an ethical health care delivery system.
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Active RN licensure.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of why you are applying (approximately 100 words).
- Be willing to submit to a background check.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission