Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program gives students the knowledge and skills required to manage common illnesses and injuries and provide their patients with education for healthy living. Students may choose one of three concentrations to suit their interests and career goals:
- Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$662.00
Out of State Rate:$662.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,452.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,452.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- RN license from an approved state that is free and unrestricted, meaning that it has not been subject to reprimand, revocation, probation, suspension, restriction, limitation, disciplinary action, discretionary review/hearing or uncumberance nor had any type of complaint filed against it.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- 3-hour graduate or undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher.
- MSN-FNP and PMHNP applicants must have at least one year of RN experience by the time their application is submitted.
- Statement of purpose
- Professional References
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training,Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.