Master of Science in Nursing / Forensic Nursing
The online MSN / Forensic Nursing degree program is designed to provide students with the medical skills required for effective nursing as well as the skills required to help law enforcement and legal professionals do their jobs effectively. The curriculum focuses on addressing violence and its consequences in our communities, creating opportunities for the unique contributions of nurses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$47,232.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$47,232.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- A BSN GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
- An interview with faculty may be required (in person, online or by phone)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.