The online MSN / Forensic Nursing degree program is designed to provide students with the medical skills required for effective nursing as well as the skills required to help law enforcement and legal professionals do their jobs effectively. The curriculum focuses on addressing violence and its consequences in our communities, creating opportunities for the unique contributions of nurses.
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- A BSN GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
- An interview with faculty may be required (in person, online or by phone)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education