Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Ethics
The online PhD in Nursing Ethics degree program combines doctoral courses in Nursing and Healthcare Ethics. Coursework includes topics such as intensive research in health care ethics, social and distributive justice in health policy, clinical ethics, and more. Students are required to come to campus for the final public defense of their dissertation.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,664.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,664.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A bachelor of science in nursing degree
- A master's degree (A master of science in nursing is preferred, with a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants without a master's degree in nursing may be required to take additional nursing courses.)
- Prerequisite courses: Graduate course in Statistics (3 credits); Graduate course in Nursing Research Methods (3 credits) OR Research/Evidence Based Practice (3 credits)
- Successful phone interview with PhD Admissions Committee member may be required
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.