The online MSN / Family NP degree program focuses on primary care of the family and/or individual across the lifespan from birth to death, including the management of episodic acute or chronic illnesses. Coursework covers critical analysis of clinical strategies and interventions in:
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Disease prevention
- Common health problems seen in family medicine
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Drexel University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Two 2-day on-campus intensives are required, one in summer and one in fall.
- A current, unrestricted US RN license is required.
- Applicants should have a BSN from an accredited program.
- 1-2 years of medical/surgical nursing experience is preferred.
Alabama, Colorado, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming