The online MSN / Family NP degree program focuses on primary care of the family and/or individual across the lifespan from birth to death, including the management of episodic acute or chronic illnesses. Coursework covers critical analysis of clinical strategies and interventions in:
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Disease prevention
- Common health problems seen in family medicine
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- 1-2 years of medical/surgical nursing experience preferred.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Official transcripts.
- 2 professional letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education