The accredited online MSN / Clinical Nurse Leader program is designed to prepare nurses for an evolving advanced generalist role in the quickly changing, increasingly complex clinical care environment. The program incorporates advanced knowledge and skill, clinical expertise in an 'evidence and quality' driven context, accountability for outcomes of care, integration of health care services, and clinical leadership for the care of clients. It also emphasizes the development of competencies related to the use of technology, evidence-based practice, customization of care, health team and interdisciplinary leadership, and outcome and risk assessment.
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE).
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Admissions: Official transcripts. GRE. Two professional letters of recommendation. Personal statement. Resume. Copy of United States RN license.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education