The Master of Public Administration (MPA) at Delaware State University positions graduates for advanced careers in health care, education, or the non-profit space. This program is specifically designed with those who have 3+ years of work experience already. The work experience students bring to the table allows them to combine academia with real life, thus creating a dynamic and comprehensive learning experience for each student. The curriculum also includes an internship, although it is not a requirement. The university has a unique partnership with Delaware's legislative delegation among other institutions to work with.
- Proof of having earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 and a 3.0 average in your undergraduate major
- An official transcript from each college or university attended
- 2 Professional Letters of Recommendation
- 3-5 Years of Work experience with two years at the supervisory or management level preferred (military experience qualifies as work experience). Students without work experience can still be accepted into the program and are encouraged to apply. Students in this category are required to complete an internship experience
- GRE or GMAT (scores may be waived for applicants with professional, supervisory or managerial experience)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education