Davenport University offers the online BBA with a concentration in Sport Management. This degree develops strong skills in critical business areas of sports including accounting, marketing, economics, finance, IT and statistics. Students are exposed to the legal, regulatory, marketing and operational aspects of sport venue management. This program provides a learning environment that balances textbook theory with real-world sport business application. By building both theoretical knowledge and applied experience you are well-prepared for a career in the sports industry.
Potential career opportunities:
- Commercial Sport Facility Manager
- Director of Stadium Operations
- Sports Marketing Director
- Sports Sales Manager
- Athletic Director
- High school transcripts.
- Official transcripts for any technical and post-secondary institutions (if applicable).
- ACT/SAT scores (if available).
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission