Dallas Baptist University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Marketing. This program is designed to equip the student to develop and enhance marketing skills and competencies through exposure to innovative business ideas using the latest trends and techniques. Advanced studies will focus on the processes and practical applications involved in meeting market demands and satisfying customer needs.
- Explore in depth the relationship between the creative process and marketing decisions.
- Practice marketing skills in various industries from both domestic and multinational perspectives.
- Examine the process of formulating organizational marketing goals and strategies.
- Investigate the interrelationship of marketing research and marketing management.
- Elective study options include international marketing, business development, or new product development.
- Bachelor's degree
- College transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Letter of intent
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges