Develop your knowledge, leadership abilities, and interpersonal skills beyond the undergraduate level with the online MS in Nursing Organizational Leadership. Upon graduation, you'll be prepared to:
- Promote innovative change and quality outcomes;
- Translate evidence-based research into practice;
- Build collaborative interprofessional healthcare teams to coordinate care; and
- Employ advocacy strategies to influence healthcare policy across the healthcare spectrum
Get started on the path to a meaningful career in health care today!
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
CUNY Graduate School and University Center – School of Professional Studies is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- An interview may be required.
- Students have have an unencumbered nursing license and current registration.