The online Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry program prepares students to serve as leaders in local churches, missions, and social service organizations around the world. The curriculum features a strong core in biblical and theological studies with coursework that includes practical skills in communication, management, and administration. Skills in leadership, evangelism, counseling, and discipleship are other essential components of the program.
Graduates are trained leaders who are:
- Dedicated to cultivating a personal love for God and demonstrating Christ-like character
- Able to teach the Word of God
- Ready to make leadership decisions based on sound theology
- Committed to making disciples who will make other disciples
- Ready to minister in a diverse and global environment
Students in this program automatically qualify to receive a Biblical Studies Minor. It is also easy to complete a double major with a B.S. in Biblical Studies by taking four extra courses.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Crown College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Official College Transcript(s)