Creighton University has a long history of providing highly respected health science degree programs across a variety of fields. The online Master of Public Health is an interdisciplinary degree that focuses on the foundations of contemporary public health with courses in community-based participatory research, public health ethics and public health systems management.
This MPH is a fully online program (no residency requirement), and is built on a dynamic core curriculum and offers two concentrations to choose from through which students can customize their degree to match their individual interests and career goals including:
- Public Health Services Administration: Leadership and management of health-related agencies and organizations is the focus of this concentration. Students explore best practices for the promotion and protection of public health as applied to a variety of public-sector, non-profit and private settings. From service delivery to strategic and program planning, students will develop invaluable leadership and administrative skills specific to the public health environment.
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Creighton University will help you identify and meet the evolving health and wellness needs of diverse populations in your community and beyond. With emphasis on vulnerable, underserved and marginalized populations, the online MPH examines social inequities that impact health and well being. This gives students the tools they need to become positive agents for change as they pursue professional goals in service to those who may be at risk.
Graduates of Creighton’s Master of Public Health program will be able to:
- Identify the totality of health problems and needs of defined populations
- Demonstrate competency to carry out broad public health functions in local, state, national and international settings
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs to address identified public health needs in cooperation with community members
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA in last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal essay
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission