Enroll in this online masters in curriculum and instruction and advance professional opportunities. This program is designed to prepare educators to deliver classroom instruction through multiple mediums and to differing learning styles. Learn to integrate new theories of instruction into the classroom using various instructional strategies and assessments. Students will learn to write curricula to benefit their schools or districts.
Courses will likely include:
- Student Motivation and Behavior
- Instructional Strategies for Diverse Classrooms
- Assessment for K-12 Students
- Instructional Strategies for Students for Learning Disabilities
Enter a supportive learning community, learning beside peers with a shared vision. Faculty provide real-world experience and a diverse range of insight.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Cornerstone University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants should have a minimum of 1 year of successful classroom teaching experience.