Corban University offers an online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree that builds on a foundation of general education courses. Students are able to broaden their understanding of organizational, leadership, and management skills.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 129 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Demonstrate the writing competency to function successfully at a bachelor degree level
- Corban recommends a college GPA of 2.0 for students bringing in transfer credits
- Have one year of life, work or college experience since graduating high school
- Submit faith statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges
- Submit the Christian Character Reference Form
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities