The online Teaching and Learning degree program is designed for teachers interested in pursuing a specialization or desiring to increase skill sets within their own classroom. Studies focus on student engagement, curriculum development and best instructional strategies.
Areas of specialization include:
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) and Bilingual
- Gifted and Talented
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation
- Must be licensed and hold a teaching certificate
Note: Licensure meets the standards for state of Wisconsin teachers. Prospective students residing in another state should check with their agency's licensing requirements or may wish to request more information.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission