You can learn to use technology in your classroom with Concordia University’s Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology. This online instructional design graduate certificate empowers educators to strengthen their students’ learning through technology. You learn to make critical decisions about using technology that enhances your teaching.
Students of this online instructional design program enjoy the flexibility of the virtual classes to become leaders in their classrooms. Topics of study include:
- Integrating technology into the classroom
- Technology in assessment and instructional practices
- Building effective online learning communities
- Use of technology in curriculum and instructional design
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Concordia University – Nebraska is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Added teaching credentials may be required.