The online Master of Arts in Education in Educational Technology is intended to enhance the knowledge and skills used by master teachers to integrate technology. The curriculum allows students to grow professionally in the use of technology as an effective tool for teaching and leadership. Graduates are able to reach a higher level of technology integration as a teaching tool and have an enhanced understanding of the learner and the process of education. Upon program completion, students are ready to become resource people for technology integration.
- Official copies of all college/university transcripts
- Two completed reference forms
- Completed admission essay
- Copy of Teaching Credential
- Cumulative GPA of 2.70 or better
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission