The online Master of Arts in Educational Technology program teaches students how to integrate technology into their curriculum designs to benefit children in diverse learning environments. Students will apply theories and practices of contemporary educational technology. Coursework addresses differentiating instruction using technology, the use of adaptive/assistive tech for all students, building learning communities, using social media effectively, and researching applied learning to their own classrooms.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation
- Objective statement of goals
- Intended for licensed teachers
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission