The online Master of Arts in Differentiated Instruction is designed for current educators interested in learning more about change and leadership in diverse settings. Students master a variety of cognitive and learning theories, differentiation in the content areas, instructional technology across the curriculum, various instructional approaches and the importance of managing the differentiated learning environment using research-based instructional strategies and data-driven decision making. Students think critically, creatively, and analytically in ways that promote meaningful teaching and learning experiences.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation
- Objective statement of goals
- Intended for educators with two to ten years of experience
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission