The Master of Education in Educational Leadership is a comprehensive graduate program for experienced teachers, school administrators, and district personnel who seek to further their career in an academic leadership role.
Offered through our College of Adult and Graduate Studies, the program is designed to address many of the issues faced by educators in the public and private sectors alike. The primary aim of the educational leadership curriculum is to provide a tangible framework of leadership skills that prepare program participants for the challenges faced by school administrators in the 21st century.
- Minimum two years teaching experience; may be in a public, charter or private school
- An official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Personal interview
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- One professional recommendation from an individual who is not a family member
- Program specific essay
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed background check
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission