Master of Education in Educational Leadership (Non-licensure)
The Master of Education in Educational Leadership is a comprehensive graduate program for experienced teachers, school administrators, and district personnel who seek to further their career in an academic leadership role.
Offered through our College of Adult and Graduate Studies, the program is designed to address many of the issues faced by educators in the public and private sectors alike. The primary aim of the educational leadership curriculum is to provide a tangible framework of leadership skills that prepare program participants for the challenges faced by school administrators in the 21st century.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$495.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Additional Fees :$1,260.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,080.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Minimum two years teaching experience; may be in a public, charter or private school
- An official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Personal interview
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- One professional recommendation from an individual who is not a family member
- Program specific essay
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The College of Education & Adult Studies (CAGS) does not offer Educator Licensing or Education Theory courses (Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Baccalaureate) to online students who reside in Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, or Washington, D.C.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.