The online Graduate Certificate in Athletic Leadership program is designed specifically around the time demands of the intercollegiate coaching community. The curriculum builds on a philosophical foundation of leadership by equipping students with knowledge related to leadership theories, student athlete development, ethical decision making, coaching organization and administration, and sport psychology techniques for coaches. Graduates are prepared to be coaches and administrators.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or approved GRE Waiver.
- Two letters of reference
- Experience in the field of coaching, student athlete development, or athletic administration
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores for International Students
- College transcripts
- Letter detailing your professional goals
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges