Clarks Summit University offers an online Master of Arts in Biblical Studies for individuals interested in learning more about God’s Word. This program features an extremely flexible curriculum with multiple biblical electives that each student chooses to appeal to his or her interests and career goals. This customizable program allows you to shape your master’s degree around your pursuits, passions, and goals.
All students gain the ability to understand the Scriptures and apply it to their lives along with building it into the lives of their families, churches, and communities.
Graduates have foundational knowledge of God’s Word, including:
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Introduction to Old Testament and OT Literature
- Introduction to New Testament and NT Literature
- God’s Plan for the Ages
- Principles of Spiritual Formation
- Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Report of academic standing
- Reference(s), including a letter of commitment of spousal support (if married) for pastoral track students
School Accreditation Statement
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
Middle States Commission on Higher Education