Are you aiming to earn a prestigious graduate business credential while gaining expertise in the fascinating field of employment law? Look no further than Champlain College Online’s MBA in Employment Law, which was created for ambitious, working professionals. And, what’s more, no GMAT is required to enter this career-changing program.
Designed to be applicable from Day 1, Champlain’s 8-week accelerated online MBA courses are interactive and engaging, and they’re taught by scholar practitioners who are invested in their students’ success. You’ll build a professional network with fellow students across the country, and be able to apply what you learn in almost any industry, working in the private or public sector.
Through this exciting program, you will learn to lead your organization with the skills and knowledge needed to manage a global workforce in today’s competitive environment. You will dive into the legalities of employment and labor agreements under state and federal guidelines. Plus, you will be able to apply what you learn on the job from day one.
Some of the key concepts covered in the online MBA with a specialization in employment law include:
- Employment discrimination
- Labor law
- Legal aspects of human resources
- Regionally-accredited bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA recommended
- Official transcripts
- At least two years experience and current employment in a professional work environment with opportunities for applying new skills
- Prerequisites in business may be required if your bachelor's degree is not in business or management.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education