Champlain College Online offers the fully accredited Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems. This degree helps students bridge the gap between business and technology, allowing them to be effective advocates for both, while helping their organization advance in an ever technology-dependent world.
Through an interdisciplinary technology and business curriculum, and working with practitioner faculty that come from corporate, nonprofit, and government sectors, students will be prepared to add value in translating today’s business requirements to technology partners within the organization who are most able to bring them to fruition. This is an ideal program for someone who has both a technical acumen and a strategic mindset, and aims to use both as they advance within an organization.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- computer and information systems manager
- application manager
- management of companies and enterprises
- computer systems planning
- technology sales and consulting
- technical project manager
- Official academic transcripts for high school and college (if applicable)
- Recommended 2.5 or higher GPA
- Short answer essay
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education