Master of Social Work / Advanced Standing
Social work is a profession dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, the pursuit of social justice, and helping a wide range of individuals to reach their full potential. Social workers are compassionate and understanding promoters of human dignity, diversity, and self-determination in the battle against exploitation, addiction, violence, and oppression. The online MSW at The Catholic University of America proudly represents these ideals by providing students with the knowledge they'll need to make a difference in their own lives, and in the lives of those around them.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$905.00
Out of State Rate:$905.00
Additional Fees :$1,575.00
Fees Overview :
New Student Fee (one-time): $425
Technology Fee (per semester): $250Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,725.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,725.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Students must have completed a BSW degree from a CSWE-accredited program.
- In addition to holding a bachelor's degree in social work from a CSWE-accredited program, advanced standing MSW requirements include:
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 in all undergraduate social work courses
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 in all courses applied towards the BSW
- Completion of all undergraduate generalist practicum comparable to the NCSSS foundation practicum, including 480 hours of field education
- Three reference letters, including a recommendation from the chair of the undergraduate social work program supporting advanced standing
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Council on Social Work Education
This online program is not available to residents of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina and Puerto Rico.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.