The project management profession is continually growing, and the need for trained project managers is increasing. Projects come in all shapes and sizes and can involve any number of people, which is why the role of a project manager is valued by organizations worldwide that are looking to deliver results on time and on budget.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution