In the online Project Management Graduate Certificate program from Post University, students learn how to:
- Lead project teams
- Define and manage project risk
- Use project management systems
- Assess financial resource needs and impacts
- Manage project finances
Upon completion of the program, graduates are ready to apply project management techniques to solve issues in specific industries, giving them a competitive edge in the job market.
Courses in this program do not guarantee students will qualify to sit for the project management certification exam. Requirements vary by state.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Current resume
- 3-5 years of relevant full-time work experience
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education