The online Master of Science in Applied Nutrition is designed for students who want to expand their knowledge of health-related fields. The curriculum teaches numerous skills including how to conduct dietetic research and evaluate nutritional programs while building a firm base of theoretical knowledge and preparing students to assume management or administrative positions. Students can choose from two concentrations: Obesity and Eating Disorders or Fitness and Sports Nutrition.
- Statement of purpose
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Preferred current licensure as a Registered Dietitian or appropriate college-level coursework in the sciences. Students who do not meet prerequisites may be required to complete additional undergraduate coursework.
- ALH 502 Nutrition, may be required for non-Registered Dietitians (RD) or Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) students.
- Complete a phone or face-to-face interview with the program director, or department representative
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Current Resume
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education