Train to help individuals with autism or other developmental disabilities with a Certificate of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Behavior analysts can work with people needing intensive behavioral training in settings such as schools, mental health agencies, businesses, hospitals, or private practice.
This online special education certification provides coursework required for those seeking certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA). This program is designed for students currently pursuing or who have completed a graduate degree in Behavior Analysis, Education, or Psychology.
Courses include studies of topics such as:
- Behavior analysis processes for behavior change
- Classroom management, instructional methods, and ethical considerations
- ABA in autism spectrum disorder
- Foundations and concepts in behavior analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission