California State University in Northridge offers the online Master of Public Administration. This program is ideal for staff and administrators who are currently employed in the public, private or nonprofit sectors and looking to advance their careers, as well as for those seeking employment in these areas. It is also an excellent choice for professionals in other fields who are interested in transitioning to the public sector. Graduates of the program build valuable working relationships with public sector administrators, which serve them throughout their professional lives.
Students have the option of concentrating in one of the following:
- Public Sector Management and Leadership
- Nonprofit Sector Management
- Health Administration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of the Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE). Applicants who score a minimum of three on the Analytical Writing section of the GRE are exempt from the UDWPE.
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission