Boise State University offers the Master of Science in Accountancy, a program that prepares its students for the challenges and rewards of a public accounting career.
Students can expect the following outcomes:
- Analytical and critical thinking by researching current accounting issues using the appropriate professional literature
- Knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Effective information technology and data analytic skills
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a regionally accredited university in the United States.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA minimum 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- GMAT exam score minimum 500 OR GRE exam score of at least 152 for both verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning sections.
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities