Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Educator
Bethel University - MN
The online MSN / Nurse Educator degree program from Bethel University - MN is designed for nurses seeking the credentials to teach in pre-licensure and degree-completion nursing programs. Students enrolled in this program enjoy the benefits of:
- Immediate eligibility for credentialing as a nurse educator with the National League of Nursing following successful completion of their exam
- Small cohort sizes allowing for personalized attention
- Experienced faculty who are active in the healthcare community
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview
- A reputable nursing department recognized as one of the best in Minnesota
- Field experiences designed to fit students' career goals and schedules, allowing them to gain practical skills in facilitating learning, evaluating curriculum, and using today's information technologies to teach nursing concepts
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Have a license issued through one of the states to practice in the U.S. as a Registered Nurse
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of unencumbered Nursing License (RN)
- Official college transcript
- Reference: Supervisor
- Statement of purpose
- Prerequisite: Statistics
- Submit an official transcript
In 1871, John Alexis Edgren began Baptist Union Theological Seminary in Chicago to prepare pastors for the ministry of Swedish Baptist immigrants. After the turn of the century, the school relocated to St. Paul and expanded to offer four-year degrees, becoming Bethel College and Seminary. As the school progressed forward, new programs and campus locations were established. In 2004, the school transitioned into Bethel University. Today, retaining its Christian-based vision, the private, not-for-profit Bethel University main campus is located in St. Paul, Minnesota, with additional facilities at San Diego and along the East Coast.
Bethel University supports goals of adult students seeking associate’s and bachelor’s degrees, in addition to certificate programs. In order to accommodate the busy lifestyles of adult students, accelerated programs are offered online, in the evenings, or on weekends. The Graduate School at Bethel University awards master’s and doctorate degrees, along with certificate and license programs. Students progress through accelerated formats that incorporate faith values. Classes are taught in the evenings and/or on weekends in addition to other campus locations and online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.