Queens online Master of Science in Nursing programs are designed to prepare nurses as interdisciplinary, collaborative nursing leaders. Students acquire advanced knowledge of nursing theory, research, informatics, and health policy in addition to specialized knowledge in an academic/role "track" within the program.
Nurse Educator students learn about curriculum development, teaching strategies and methods for student and program evaluation. Graduates are prepared to teach in academic or clinical settings.
With the Queens University of Charlotte integrated online Master of Science in Nursing Programs, students are able to flex their options. Students first develop a strong foundation in essential master's level skills. They then proceed to courses designed around integrated competencies needed for evolving academic and health systems roles.
Our programs are CCNE accredited, our tuition is very affordable, and there is no application fee. Select your program on the form and download a brochure to learn more about the Queens University of Charlotte online Master of Science in Nursing programs.
- A completed graduate application
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic coursework, indicating evidence of:
- A BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE. RNs with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants will be considered for full admission if the following requirement is met:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program
- No GRE required
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.