Follow your passion for helping others with an online Human Services bachelor’s degree from Bethel University. Graduates will have the knowledge and skills they need to start working in a variety of settings including social service agencies, churches, correctional and probation facilities, and mental health treatment centers.
The program’s Christian worldview provides a holistic understanding of the issues people face and encourages students to offer guidance with humility, empathy, and grace. Students will learn how their own experiences influence their relationships and how to use that knowledge to help others in need. The bachelor’s in Human Services program can also help meet requirements for Bethel’s Counseling Psychology and Family Therapy graduate degrees.
In this degree program, students will gain skills such as:
- Applying research and theories to family relationships
- Using research and ethics to help individuals
- Effectively communicating and managing conflict
- Analyzing social and public policies
- Working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Integrating faith with professional development
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bethel University – MN is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience and completion of 60 semester credits.
- Applicants must have completed 60 semester college credits. Prospective students who do not have the necessary transfer credits may enroll in one of the online associate's degrees.