Gain expertise in the human side of business, in less time than a traditional graduate degree, with the Accelerated Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior online from Benedictine University.
This online master’s in organizational leadership provides the knowledge of individual and group behavior necessary to help maximize organizational performance and achieve your company’s goals. With the accelerated learning team model, you finish your degree in half the time as a standard program and progress through each course with the same group of classmates.
Graduates of this business management degree online will come away with skills in:
- Motivating employees, committees, and groups
- Developing solutions to drive change
- Leading key company objectives
- Designing and implementing policies on issues including workforce diversity, change management, and ethical leadership
- Resolving workplace conflicts and managing labor relations disputes
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)