Online Dual-Degree Overview:
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior (MSMOB) program combines the quantitative business expertise gained in an MBA with an understanding of human behavior and group interaction offered in our MSMOB program. You'll learn how to build effective teams, resolve conflict, and lead organizational assessment, development and change initiatives. In addition, prepare to successfully lead organizations through today’s often complex business environment with in-depth coursework in accounting, finance, economics, analytical tools and more.
- Duration: 3.5 years
- No GRE/GMAT Required
- Gain Organizational Leadership and Management Skills
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
- Real-World Residency Experience
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
Connecticut, New York