Online Dual-Degree Overview:
The dual Master of Business Administration/Master of Public Health (MBA/MPH) online degree program aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to be a leader in public health. Graduates of the dual degree program will complete both programs in less time than it would take to finish each degree individually.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of management, finance, accounting, marketing, strategic planning, international business and entrepreneurship in this program. Knowledge that can help make you more effective in a leadership role in the public health environment like managing a community health agency or working in a corporate wellness department.
- Duration: 3.5 years
- CEPH Accredited MPH
- Hands-On Field Experience
- Transfer Credits Accepted
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
Connecticut, New York