Accelerated Master of Business Administration
Benedictine's accelerated MBA program is designed for motivated professionals who want to complete their degree faster by taking two classes during each session instead of one. Depending on your educational background, it may be completed in as little as one year.
Choose from seven concentrations to tailor your studies to your professional goals and interests-or do a dual concentration and increase your expertise, marketability, and flexibility.
- Internet Marketing: Gain a competitive edge in one of the newest concentrations available for executive MBA programs. Explore the most effective techniques for marketing on the web and through social media.
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: Study what is needed to start your own business or apply an entrepreneurial mindset in an established organization to drive innovation.
- Accounting: Develop your knowledge of accounting management and financial reporting.
- Financial Management: Learn to analyze and interpret financial and economic information to inform your managerial decision-making.
- Marketing Management: Discover how to identify your target market and give your product or service a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- International Business: Get a global perspective on business operations and strategy, and develop a talent for managing multicultural staff members from around the world.
- Health Care Administration: Study business within the context of one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the United States.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$41,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$41,600.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Applicants can request a GMAT waiver under the following conditions: Already possess an advanced degree; Have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2; A cumulative undergraduate GPA from 2.5 to 3.1 can request a GMAT waiver by completing our MBA 520 and MBA 541 courses with a grade of "B" or higher.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.