Benedictine's accelerated MBA program is designed for motivated professionals who want to complete their degree faster by taking two classes during each session instead of one. Depending on your educational background, it may be completed in as little as one year.
Choose from six elective areas to tailor your studies to your professional goals and interests – or do a dual concentration and increase your expertise, marketability, and flexibility.
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: Study what is needed to start your own business or apply an entrepreneurial mindset in an established organization to drive innovation.
- Accounting: Develop your knowledge of accounting management and financial reporting.
- Financial Management: Learn to analyze and interpret financial and economic information to inform your managerial decision-making.
- Marketing Management: Discover how to identify your target market and give your product or service a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- International Business: Get a global perspective on business operations and strategy, and develop a talent for managing multicultural staff members from around the world.
- Health Care Administration: Study business within the context of one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Intent
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission