The bachelor’s degree in IT Operations Management from Bellevue University connects technical abilities with business and leadership skills necessary to lead a team. Graduates will be able to effectively communicate technical information on multiple levels within an organization.
Courses discuss various information technology systems to evaluate their usefulness in specific situations. Students will study leadership techniques to enhance organizational effectiveness. A capstone project for this online IT management degree involves developing an integrated business plan emphasizing how to improve IT infrastructure related to an organization’s business goals.
Students will gain strong foundations in areas including:
- Information Technology systems and infrastructure
- Business communication and presentations
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Financial and project management
- Emerging technology integration
- Contracts, vendors, and strategic planning
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score