Bellarmine University offers the online Master of Health Science. With this degree, students will gain the following outcomes:
- Integrate findings from the sciences and humanities to improve health care across diverse settings.
- Collaborate within interprofessional teams using effective leadership skills, ethical awareness, and critical decision making skills to promote change.
- Employ evidence-based practice methods to initiate changes and to disseminate results.
- Assume leadership roles that contribute to, and advocate for social, cultural, economic, and political changes to impact health care delivery.
Students can choose from the following specializations:
- Health Care Leadership
- Health Promotion and Social Change
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bellarmine University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Interview