Master of Health Science
Bellarmine University offers the online Master of Health Science. With this degree, students will gain the following outcomes:
- Integrate findings from the sciences and humanities to improve health care across diverse settings.
- Collaborate within interprofessional teams using effective leadership skills, ethical awareness, and critical decision making skills to promote change.
- Employ evidence-based practice methods to initiate changes and to disseminate results.
- Assume leadership roles that contribute to, and advocate for social, cultural, economic, and political changes to impact health care delivery.
Students can choose from the following specializations:
- Health Care Leadership
- Health Promotion and Social Change
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited program with exposure to health issues, demonstrated through substantial undergraduate coursework in health science or a close related discipline including Exercise Science, Psychology, Public Health, Biology, Education, or after an interview with faculty.
- Official transcripts
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Three professional references
- Goal statement
- An interview
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges