Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction / Educational Technology
The online Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction with an emphasis in Educational Technology program enables students to expand their technological expertise and qualifies them for a computer applications endorsement. The curriculum fosters inquiry into the nature of learning and the effects of teaching, transfer of theory to practice, self-directed learning and reflection, collegial interaction with peers, commitment to innovation and change, and the development of leadership skills and professional efficacy.
- Integrating Technology into The Curriculum
- Using Technology to Assess Learning and Manage Data
- New and Emerging Technologies
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Belhaven University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in education or have completed a teacher preparation program.
- A 2.75 cumulative GPA from undergraduate work or a minimum GPA of 3.0 on any graduate work previously completed is required for admission.