The online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) graduate program is ideal for professionals working in health or education related fields. This master’s degree focuses on a treatment-based approach that implements behavioral assessment methodologies, empirically-driven measurement and analysis, and function-based treatment strategies.
Choose from three program options:
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- EdS in Applied Behavior Analysis/Applied Research Focus
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis/Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Degree completion is from 36-45 credits depending on area of specialization
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 is preferred)
- Current resume
- Two recommendations
- MTLE results (optional)
- Current teaching license (optional)
- Students seeking the BSBA credential will need to meet added requirements, including must be working or volunteering in a setting serving individuals appropriate for behavior analytic services.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education