The online BA in Child Psychology degree program is designed for students interested in working with children of all ages, from infants to adolescents. Coursework in this online bachelor’s in psychology examines all aspects of child development — physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and moral — as well as other areas that play a key role in development, including parenting, family dynamics, and the education system.
Students can expect to learn:
- Stages of development and milestones in a child’s life
- Causes of childhood mental illness
- Fundamentals of early intervention programs
- Essentials of family communication
- How to complete diagnostic reports and behavioral observations
- This program is housed within the American Women's College and is specifically designed for female students.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- 2.0 GPA or higher
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education